- Interview clients to get a thorough picture of financial situation
- Prepare simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses
- Assist taxpayers by using their federal, state and local codes ensuring that clients receive the maximum benefit permitted under the law of government
- Research potential deductions and credits
- Advise against potential tax liabilities.
- Recommend additional products and services
- Calculate an invoice for form preparation fees
Rapid Tax Return Options
- Check printed at the office for pick up
- Direct Deposited into your Checking or Savings account
- Deposited onto a prepaid Visa Debit card
- Dispersed as Cash through a Walmart financial service center
If you discover an error after filing your taxes, you may need to do an amendment.
- We will use Form 1040X (PDF), Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, to correct a previously filed Form 1040 (PDF), Form 1040A (PDF), Form 1040EZ (PDF), Form 1040NR (PDF), Form 1040NR-EZ (PDF), or to change amounts previously adjusted by the IRS.
- We will complete a separate Form 1040X for each tax year you are amending.
- Authorized e-File Provider
- Electronic Return Originator (ERO)
- IRS verified through computerized process to alert to any discrepancies
- IRS verifies of acceptance or reject
- IRS Form 8453 completed – Individual Income Tax Transmittal for an IRS e-File Return
2017 Tax Returns are due April 17, 2018. Need more time to prepare your federal tax return?
- Submit Form 4868, Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return.
- Allows an additional 6-months to file, without penalty for non-compliance of filing.
- ****PLEASE NOTE****An extension will give you extra time to get your paperwork to the IRS, but it does not extend the time you have to pay any tax due. You will owe interest on any amount not paid by the April 18th deadline, plus you may owe penalties.
- If needed, we can assist you in applying for a “Online Payment Agreement (OPA).”
Prior Year Filing
The IRS endeavor is to always accept 3 years of return electronically, the current year plus 3 years back.
- We will assist you in submitting all required past taxes electronically allowable as well as completion of those needing you to mail in.